This is a riot call. NYC duo, HEARTSREVOLUTION, step up to the podium with their upcoming EP, Ride or Die, out via OWSLA and Kitsuné on July 23rd. Described by NME as “the model for the modern pop group,” Lo and Ben are putting forth five tracks of edgy dance perfection, set to hijack the public’s consciousness with lyrics from a pop revolutionary.
The band has kept quite busy since their last official release, taking to the streets with their arresting public art of hanging 2,013 stuffed animals in LA, NY and Tokyo for their Street He(art) Project. They most recently partnered with Swarovski to cover their iconic HEARTSCHALLENGER Pop He(art) ice cream truck in 500,000 color changing crystals passed on from the “King of Pop,” now navigating the streets of New York with some incredible merch. Coming after their Just Blaze-mixed Revolution Rising mixtape, this EP is a precursor to HEARTSREVOLUTION’s debut full length, coming this fall on OWSLA. This is music for a revolt against the corrupt system; only one will prevail.
You might also like:
- The Chainsmokers Talk "#Selfie" A Million Youtube Views Later
- EDM Download: Will Brennan & The Ethnikids Remix The Pixies' "Where Is My Mind"
- EDM Struggles: The Chainsmokers' Drew Tries To Shower The Crowd With Champagne
- Watch Skrillex Selfie Lip Sync His New Electronic Music On Instagram
- DJ Carnage Reported Arrested In Pompano Beach, Florida - EDM News
- This Is The Best Skrillex Vocal Effect Tutorial Video EVER - EDM News
- Mysto & Pizzi And Just Blaze Team Up On A Trap Track Called "³1UP²"- EDM Download
- Hollywood Has A Wild Night On Infected Mushrooms- EDM News
- Watch A Steve Aoki Fan Get A Cake In The Face At Close Range - EDM Culture
- Seven Lions, Valentino Khan, And Paris Blohm At Control Tonight - EDM News