This new Blood Diamonds’ track “Barcode Pt. 2″ featuring Dominic Lord is the dope shit to me. It takes the tight production skills of producers in EDM culture and matches it up with the new wave of hip hop cats. It comes together in a way that’s better than a mash-up and eons a head of anything going on in “dance rock”. As a matter fact electronic dance rock just needs to die. There I said it.
Sorry for the rant here’s the video-
And here’s the full EP stream, out via OWSLA on September 19th and available exclusively on Nest.
You might also like:
- Watch Skrillex Selfie Lip Sync His New Electronic Music On Instagram
- This Is The Best Skrillex Vocal Effect Tutorial Video EVER - EDM News
- Seven Lions, Valentino Khan, And Paris Blohm At Control Tonight - EDM News
- Fool's Gold Day Off LA Through The Lens Of Two Disposable Cameras - EDM News
- Magnetic Event: Focus Fridays Toronto 11/29/13 With Owsla’s Good Times Tour
- Exclusive Premier: Heddie Tilton "Pink Ghost" - New Electronic Music
- Phuture Doom's Self Titled LP - Review - New Electronic Music
- OWSLA's Jack Beats Remixes Rudimental's "Free"- New Electronic Music - EDM News
- EDM News: Etnik To Release His Neon Daze EP Via OWSLA / BITCLAP! On November 19th
- EDM News: Pusha T And Mass Appeal Launch A Remix Contest Powered By Legitmix