I’ve got some great news just for the lot of you straight from the one and only Bloody Beetroots: Using the team and technology behind Lady Gaga’s Little Monsters platform, Rifo has worked closely with US agency Backplane to launch the first full interactive social media platform exclusively for an electronic artist. The platform, which can be found at Church Of Noise is effectively a “cultural-musical movement” which allows for artists, musicians and fans alike to join an exclusive network and share their music and art, and collaborate with others within the community.
Church of Noise is an online sort of safe-haven that integrates YouTube, Soundcloud and photos, all enriched by the ability to upload, comment and share your own creations and have them exist as part of a congregation of similar minds. Its aim is to cultivate freedom of speech, provide a platform to be shared within a congregation and ultimately get you one step closer to Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo. Status will be awarded to more regular users starting their journey as a Rebel, a more frequent user will quickly be upgraded to an Advocate and once truly part of the revolution will become a Champion.
The Church Of Noise community started out in 2011 as a result of the same-titled track, originally a collaboration with Dennis Lyxzén of Swedish hardcore punk-pioneers Refused and The (International) Noise Conspiracy. The song holds a siren-call of strings, bass and lyrical manifesto: “…It only takes a sound to change the beaten path/It only takes love and courage to take it all back.” View the video below, then be sure to check and see when The Bloody Beetroots will be coming to you!
THE BLOODY BEETROOTS LIVE TOUR DATES:
02.28.13 Berlin, Germany
03.01.13 Wiesbaden, Germany
03.02.13 Zurich, Switzerland
03.04.13 Milan, Italy
03.06.13 Amsterdam, Holland
03.08.13 Dublin, UK
03.09.13 London, UK
03.12.13 Bielefeld, Germany
03.13.13 Brussels, Belgium
03.14.13 Luxembourg, Luxembourg
03.15.13 Strasbourg, France
03.16.13 Paris, France
03.22.13 WMC, Miami, USA
You might also like:
- Wakarusa 2014 Goes Deep With Its EDM Lineup
- Tech Spotlight: RollRandom, The #1 EDM Social App, Launches Brand New Version With Video Featuring TJR
- Electric Zoo 2014 Tickets (Presale) Available April 29th
- New Electronic Music Chart: Top 10 Hard Dance Tracks of the Week
- Avril Lavigne Gets A Skrillex Haircut And Struggles With EDM In "Hello Kitty"
- Top 10 Trance Tracks Week Of April 20th, 2014
- Los Angeles Indie Labels, Soulection And Friends of Friends, Reinvent The A&R Game at SXSW14
- EDM Duo Cazzette At Avalon Tonight; Check Out 5 Song Selections
- Will Ferrell To Produce EDM Comedy "I'm In Love With The DJ"
- EDM Culture's Nicky Romero Kicks Of Daylight Las Vegas' Pool Party Season